NEXT CLASS IS TUESDAY APRIL 6TH AT 4PM EST
Join forces with a multidisciplinary group of professionals once a month to hash through a case study together.
What you'll get:
- One hour case study per month
- A multidisciplinary learning experience. Use multiple lenses to understand and synthesize various movement presentations
- Opportunity to collaborate with and learn from professionals of various educational backgrounds and skill sets
- Sharpen your virtual training skills. Learn to observe and analyze movement without being in the same room or putting your hands on your client.
- Gain confidence to contribute what's on your mind, learn how others see and think about movement in front of them, brainstorm exercise and treatment options and feel free to ask questions.
- Group support. Build a network of like minded professionals that you can learn from and trust.
Case Studies will be held the first Tuesday of every month at 4PM EST. They will be recorded to view if you cannot make the time!
NOTE: This is a monthly case study subscription. Please feel free to cancel at ANY time! You will not offend me :)